Get Help for Pelvic Pain & Urinary Incontinence
Many women all around Germantown and Memphis deal with pelvic pain and urinary incontinence, but at Women’s Health Specialists, you can find your Urogynecology solution.
Specialized Treatment Services
A variety of treatment approaches are utilized in the Center for management of pelvic floor dysfunction. These approaches include:
- Behavioral modification and bladder retraining
- Pelvic muscle rehabilitation including electrical stimulation
- Biofeedback therapy
- Physical therapy
- Minor office procedures such as collagen therapy
- Advanced surgical procedures
- Non-surgical therapy of pelvic prolapse
Consultation & Education
At Women's Health Specialists and the Center for Urogynecology and Pelvic Surgery, we are committed to the education of patients, physicians, and physicians in training. Our specialists provide:
- Continuing educational programs
- Consultation to community physicians and healthcare providers
Research & Clinical Trials
At the Women's Health Specialists’ Center for Urogynecology and Pelvic Surgery, we’re actively involved in clinical research.
This allows our physicians to stay on the cutting-edge and bring the newest treatments to women with pelvic floor dysfunction. Ongoing research is investigating new medical therapies for overactive bladder problems.
In addition, clinical trials are being conducted to evaluate surgical treatment for urinary incontinence and prolapse. As a patient, you may choose to participate or choose not to participate in one of these investigative trials.
Schedule an appointment today to learn how we can help you.